- The aim of the retrospective is to discuss and plan possible improvements of quality and effectiveness.
- The focus of the retrospective is on the team creating the product and this event is for the team to inspect their performance.
- The last iteration is inspected with regards to individuals, interactions, processes, tools, and their Definition of Done.
- The most important findings should be addressed as soon as possible to get the advantages coming from the improvement right away.
- During the retrospective, the three questions are usually discussed: what went well, what problems were encountered, and how those problems were or can be solved.
- Do not assign blame, instead try to get to the origins and the roots of the problems, that were discovered.
The newest post: MVP Types