- Sprint Review is a meeting where the increment and the progress towards the Product Goal are inspected.
- The time-box for the event is 4 hours for a one-month Sprint, for shorter sprints, it is usually shorter.
- It is attended by both the Scrum Team and the Stakeholders to gather the best possible insights.
- Based on the increment and the changes in the environment the possible adaptations should be identified.
- If the Product Owner decides to do so, the adaptations from the Review are reflected in the Product Backlog to meet new opportunities.
- This event is not supposed to be only a presentation of what was done in the Sprint, it is a working session.